Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow Day- Vintage Style

Annapolis is waking up to about 5 inches of snow today and I know three kiddos who will be thrilled to realize today is a SNOW DAY (once they wake up).  As a military family we've spent our recent years in a much warmer climate and snow is still a wonder to my teens and tweens~ and me!

If you stop by weekly you will see what may seem like random photos from me.  I am participating in a "Project 52" with a group of photographers.  Project 52 is a year long weekly photo challenge for photographers to explore a theme each week as part of a creative exercise. For me it is also an opportunity to edit my photos in various styles that I might not use for portraits.

This week's theme is New and since this is the first snow of the new year I chose to use a photo from this morning that has a great vintage feel to it!  

Thanks for stopping by and stay warm wherever you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment